Say goodbye to cracked heels, calluses and dead skin with this easy-to-use home remedy for your dry, rough feet. Your feet can be beautiful and soft like a baby with this effective exfoliating foot peel. It's the perfect solution for sandal-ready feet for men and women!
Gel formula of 17 natural extracts are inside single-use plastic booties.
The exfoliation is stimulated by washing your feet and will be accelerated by daily soaks.
The safe, unique formula allows your feet to exfoliate gently in 7 to 10 days.
- Easy to use, effective and effortless.
- Removes many layers of unwanted dead skin and calluses to reveal smooth soft skin.
- Can improve other foot issues like: Foot odor, corns and Athlete's Foot.
- Suitable for Women, sizes 4 -12, and Men, sizes 4-13.
We discovered that if you do this:
1. Soak feet for about 15 minutes in plain water (in a large bowl or bucket or sink or bathtub: whatever holds warm water & both your feet).
2. Use exactly as directed. Wear the plastic gel booties on both feet. Remove booties after 1 hour and discard. Wash feet with soap and water, rinse, then soak feet again in plain water for about 15 minutes. So, schedule about 2 hours for the process. After washing, gently rub your feet with your hands to begin the peeling process. Do not use a foot file. After use, bathe as usual and do not use lotion, if possible. Peeling time may vary from person to person and can take from 3 days up to 2 weeks to complete. Remember, don't add lotion to your feet until the peeling process is complete. Lotion will interfere with the process. If your feet become too dry, you may add a small amount oil free moisturizer.
3. If you don't see any sloughing or peeling after 2 to 4 days, then soak feet for about 30 minutes in plain water. When you take feet out of the water & blot dry, you will definitely see sloughing & peeling. If you continue to soak for another hour then you will see even more sloughing and peeling that you can begin to rub off. Sloughing & peeling will continue well-enough for several days without further soaking, and most of the dead & dry skin will come off, BUT if you continue to soak your feet in plain water for 30 minutes to an hour every other day or so, you will continue to see even more sloughing and peeling up to about two weeks AND it will thoroughly remove ALL dead & dry skin from your feet. It will not look good when its peeling but its well worth it!
TIP: Not required, but soaking feet each day will help speed the process. Use every 2 months to keep feet looking their best. If feet were particularly rough, you can repeat again 2 weeks after your initial application.
Must only be used on the feet. Use only as directed. External adult use only. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Do not use a foot file or pumice stone. Use immediately after opening plastic booties. Do NOT re-use plastic booties.
Do Not Use If:
- You have open sores on your feet or other foot damage.
- You are pregnant or nursing.
- You are diabetic. Consult your physician first.
- You are allergic to any ingredients listed on the package.
- You are using any other foot products.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Parfum, Butylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor OIll, Glucose, O-Cymen-5-OL, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract, Spirea Ulmaria Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Phenoxyethenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Nitrate, Glyoxal, Disodium Phosphate, Linalool, Limonene